Extract all links from a website, link extractor tool is used to scan and extract links from HTML of a web page. Simply enter web site and receive a table of links that are extracted from the target page
Searched Result Today 2.000+
Put Your Web page here
Purpose of using this tool
- You want to check a domain name or a webpage so you know what links this address has, how many links in a page?
- You want to know how many outbound links this page has?
- Would you like to know what social networks this page is linked to?
- Know the external links, social networks that the url address is linking to
This tool will help you get inside the structure of that website and show you the details of the links you want in the most intuitive and fastest way.
How to use this tool?
- Enter the url you want to check in the form and then click "Link Extractor" . What you want to find out will appear below
- The table below will show you a list of links in the url that you include including: internal links, external links, links to social networks, link type is dofollow or nofollow and status of Is the link working or not?
Why use this tool?
- This tool visually analyzes the layout as well as the layout of the types of links in a particular web page
- You will know why a url can rank high in search engines
- You don't have to open source the website to analyze it manually, it takes a lot of time
1. How can i internal link extractor in website? First you copy a website address and paste it into the input form and then click "Link Extractor". A list of links will appear below, then you select the "Internal Links Only" Tab and see the results are the links in the website you enter.
2. Link extractor tool can find links to social networks? Yes, you just need to enter the website address and see the results of external links in the "External Links Only" Tab. here you can see the social network links the site is linking to
3. What information can the link extractor tool display?
This tool displays the following 4 types:
- URLs: displays all the links contained in the url you enter
- Plain URLs: display a list of urls as text
- Internal Links Only: display a list of internal links inside the website
- External Links Only: displays external links, including social networking sites and other websites